Sunday, January 11, 2009

Aiden's Collection (& the Pox)

Because I wouldn't allow Aiden to collect a "bucket of scabs", he has resorted to collecting garbage. He's pretty proud of it. I caught him stuffing his pockets at Home Depot last night. Thinking he might be shoplifting, I checked his pockets only to find old screws and bits of rubber pipe he found on the floor. I can't sweep the floor without him picking all the non-perishable bits out of the pile. Hopefully it won't last long. :) Here are a few of his treasures:


I almost forgot to mention Aiden came down with the Chicken Pox Thursday. He woke up complaining of itchy little sores. He had been immunized so Chicken Pox didn't even cross my mind. Thinking they were bug bites, I sent him to school. I spent that morning changing sheets and shaking out blankets looking for that dang spider. When he came home from school he had more "spider bites" all over his face. Finally realizing it was the chicken pox, he's home from school for a few days (he's not too sad).

1 comment: