Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Music Man

Chase has been practicing for months with a homeschool group to put on the musical "The Music Man." This weekend was the performance at a theatre in Parowan. Friday night he was a salesman and townsperson, and Saturday night he was Tommy Dijilas. They had to add a matinee Saturday because there were so many people wanting to see the play.

We were so impressed with the quality of the play and are so proud of Chase for working so hard. It was a great weekend.

Chase as "Tommy" with "Zaneeta"

Chase as "Tommy" directing the boys' band

"Tommy" getting caught

2 comments:

The Shelton Family said...

I thought I saw Chase on TV, but then I realized it was just Tom Cruise.

Tracie Hagler said...

That's Awesome, Chase. That girl you were holding hands with is pretty cute. I hope we can watch your next play!