Aubrie saw the US National Figure Skating Championships and decided to take ice skating lessons.
The new Provo Temple--built from the old tabernacle that burned down. I drive by every week when I drop the kids off at their charter school (Harmony).
Aubrie making gingerbread houses with our neighbors Hannah and Lexi Jensen.
Aiden sang a solo (I'll make a man out of you--Mulan) in his school Christmas performance. I was so busy taking video I forgot to get his picture during it. This is at the very end and you can barely see his head in the back row.
Aiden, Aubrie, and Maisy
Aiden's 12 birthday! Grandma and Grandpa Shaw and Mason Smith (cousin) came for his ordination.
Playing games
Our new couches
Grandma and Grandpa Shaw stayed with us for two nights after the MTC before flying to Poland for their second mission! This is at temple square.
Aiden, Chase, and Trudi (Aaron on the side)
G&G, Mason, Chase, Aubrie, Aiden, Trudi, Aaron

No comments:
Post a Comment